I want to let you know of a wonderful insightful book that I know you will want to own and revisit time and time again. This book is a resource of wonderful stories by incredible Women of Wisdom. I highly recommend it!
Every person who purchases a book on June 23rd will have the benefit of choosing a special gift from a wide variety of truly gifted healers, teachers, film makers, musicians and artists, I want each and ever one of them.
You will also find an offering there from Lorayne Ham and Lilian Mavridara (myself), the Mini-Shift workshop. A 3 and a half hour workshop that helps you to get clearer on what it is you really want to be doing with your life and identify a key pattern that is holding you back from realizing it in your life NOW!
Whichever gift you choose I know you will enjoy the gift as well as the book. Let’s make this virtual book tour a huge success.
Here is the tour and book information:
Women of Wisdom by Kris Steinnes, is being offered beginning on June 23rd, 2009 at 12:01 am. I invite you to go to this page – www.wisewomanpublishing.com/womenofwisdom.html – to access the order page and then go back to this page to access the bonus page. On the Exclusive Private Invite page, enter your order confirmation code. That will allow you to gain entry to the bonus gifts that are available to people who buy the book on June 23rd.
Women of Wisdom: Empowering the Dreams and Spirit of Women
2008 Award winning finalist for Best New Non-Fiction from USA Book News
2009 Bronze award winner for Body-Mind-Spirit from Independent Publishers.
This is a unique book with inspiring stories, art and poetry combined with strong voices of best selling women authors and leaders in their fields. Throughout the book they share thought provoking ideas that explore the hidden potentials and gifts that reside in the depths of the feminine spirit. Women who are seeking for meaning in their lives will find this book a powerful tool to guide and inspire them.
For seventeen years women have been attending the Women of Wisdom gatherings to uncover and celebrate the power of feminine spirit. In this compilation of spiritual, academic, and artistic contributions from professionals and lay people, poetry mixes with history, visual art with the inner spirit, and the intellect with soulful longing, creating an inspiring kaleidoscope of feminine reverence. This book offers practical and moving guidance that speaks to the divine within us all.
Key aspects of the book:
• Thought provoking essays from some of the greatest women thinkers and writers of our time from the Women of Wisdom Conference.
• Exercises to explore the topics in each chapter gives the reader an experience of their own personal journey towards self-awareness.
• Personal stories sharing life changes from their WOW experience
• Women of Wisdom’s story and development of key aspects of the conference – art, music, ritual theater, and circle leadership.
• The reader is taken on a journey through the conference with empowering presentations, workshops, ceremonies, art, poetry, stories, and circles.
• Art and poetry displayed throughout the book add a visual element that moves the reader to experience the creative feminine. Many of the poems are songs from well-known musicians from the women’s music movement such as Holly Near, Rhiannon, Cris Williamson, Ferron and Libby Roderick.
• Diversity of more than sixty contributors sharing their experience of the power of the feminine voice.
The ten key women presenters discuss many current problems facing women and our society today and offer words of hope and wisdom to help women tackle these problems that relate to their personal life.
I know that this will be a fun and interesting virtual tour, if you have not yet ordered your copy of Women of Wisdom, be sure to order it tomorrow and receive your choice of fantastic gifts! Thanks for letting me share it with you!