The New Man, New Woman, New Life Series offers four separate 90-minute interactive teleseminars with these deeply respected leaders:
- Neale Donald Walsch, Bestselling author of Conversations with God
- Barbara Marx Hubbard, World-class futurist, author, and speaker
- Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks, Relationship experts and bestselling authors
- Claire Zammit, Inspiring teacher of The Feminine Power tele-classes
- Craig Hamilton, founder of Integral Enlightenment
- Adam Gilad, Emmy-nominated producer, writer and entrepreneur, and trailblazer of healthy and conscious sexuality
- Charlotte Kasl, Award winning author of nine books, including If the Buddha Dated and Women, Sex and Addiction.
They will have one male and one female teacher on each call with each one sharing their insights and ideas and then guiding the participants through interactive exercises with each other right on the phone.
In this series they’ll be exploring these important questions:
- What is it to be a man or a woman in today’s world?
- How do we live a balanced, fulfilled, meaningful life in today’s world…as a man…and as a woman?
- How can we nurture and empower ourselves and each other as women and men?
- What is the growing edge for women…for men?
- How can we come together even more?
- How can we develop a more rich, vibrant and healthy sex life at every stage in our lives? The series begins – Tuesday August 10th at 5:00 – 6:30 pm PT, and is completely free. Find out more – CLICK HERE to register now